Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Lorna Jane & Nude by Nature collaboration competition will be hosted on Instagram by both @nudebynatureuk & @lornajaneuk.
- Promotion Period: The Competition starts at 12.01am, Monday 9th December 2019 and ends at 11.59pm, Thursday 12th December 2019 (GMT).
- The winner will be drawn and contacted directly by Lorna Jane within 10 days of the competition ending.
- To be eligible to enter the Lorna Jane & Nude by Nature competition, you must submit a valid entry.
A valid entry will involve:
1. Following @nudebynatureuk, @lornajaneuk and @ljclarkson
2. Liking this post and tagging 2 friends
3. Telling us your ideal Christmas gift
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. Multiple entries are allowed, each required to be an individual comment and tag of two usernames.
- Company NBN Limited accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
- There will be one (1) prize winner and the winner will receive a Nude by Nature pack worth £209 (products below) alongside a Lorna Jane sports bra, pair of tights and tank worth £183.
Sun-kissed Pressed Bronzer
Creamy Matte Lipstick – 05 Riberry
Satin Liquid Lipstick – 01 sand
Natural Illusion Eyeshadow Palette
Base shadow brush
- If the winner does not respond to claim their prize within 48 hours of being contacted by the Company, a new winner will be drawn.
- Only participants within United Kingdom who are 18 years or older are eligible to apply. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your Name, Delivery Address and proof of identification to be eligible to collect your prize.
- By submitting your entry, you grant Company NBN Limited the right to use, publish or disseminate your review on our website, online publications, email, newsletters or in any other manner we desire in our absolute discretion, that may include forms of media controlled by third parties.
- Eligibility to participate is subject to compliance with these conditions of entry and the rules and regulations of the state or country where each Entrant lives.
- Employees of the Company, Related Bodies Corporate, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Winner will be selected by our judges in accordance with the judges’ merit criteria that will be determined in the judge’s absolute discretion.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes and the Company reserves the right to vary the prizes, in its absolute discretion.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash