Competition Terms and Conditions
• The Maya Magal Jewellery & Nude by Nature competition will be hosted on Instagram by both @nudebynatureuk & mayamagaljewellery.
• Promotion Period: The Competition starts at 9.00am Sunday 6th October 2019 until and ends at 11.59pm, Thursday 10th October 2019 (GMT).
• The winners will be drawn and contacted directly by Maya Magal Jewellery on Friday 11th October 2019 (GMT).
• To be eligible to enter the Maya Magal Jewellery & Nude by Nature competition, you must submit a valid entry.
A valid entry will involve:
• Incomplete and incomprehensible entries and entries with defamatory or offensive content or incorrect contact details are not eligible to win. Multiple entries are allowed, each required to be an individual comment and tag of two usernames.
• Company NBN Limited accepts no responsibility for misdirected, lost or delayed entries and entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period, or for any technical difficulties with entry.
• There will be one (1) prize winner who win for them and their tagged friend - - 2 x full collection of Satin Liquid Lipsticks in 10 shades (worth £200 each) from Nude by Nature. - 2 x £200 voucher to spend on Maya Magal Jewellery for them and their friend. - 2 tickets to our Jewellery + Lipstick styling event with @pollyvsayer on October 23rd (Any costs involved in transportation to and from the event must be funded at the cost of the winner)
• If the winner does not respond to claim their prize within 48 hours of being contacted by the Company, a new winner will be drawn.
• Only participants within United Kingdom who are 18 years or older are eligible to apply. If you are a winner, you will be asked to provide your Name, Delivery Address and proof of identification to be eligible to collect your prize.
• By submitting your entry, you grant Company NBN Limited the right to use, publish or disseminate your review on our website, online publications, email, newsletters or in any other manner we desire in our absolute discretion, that may include forms of media controlled by third parties.
• Eligibility to participate is subject to compliance with these conditions of entry and the rules and regulations of the state or country where each Entrant lives.
• Employees of the Company, Related Bodies Corporate, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
• Winner will be selected by our judges in accordance with the judges’ merit criteria that will be determined in the judge’s absolute discretion.
• The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
• No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes and the Company reserves the right to vary the prizes, in its absolute discretion.
• Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash